Tunnel of the Damned Family Video Review
Tunnel of the Damned Family Video Review – Tunnel of the Damned is a a haunted house experience in Central Florida. The main attraction at the “Orlando Forum of Fear” is the haunted maze, designed and executed by creative horror masterminds Patrick Braillard and Kim Gromoll, both formerly behind many of the most infamous mazes at Halloween Horror Nights at Universal Studios Florida.
The attraction, recommended for ages 13 and up, will feature 20 masked actors and will wind 480 linear feet of horrifying madness through the venue. Throughout the season the maze will morph from the ‘Tunnel of the Damned’ to the ‘City Overtaken’ and will conclude with ‘Apocalypse,’ giving fear fans a reason to come back over and over again for new scares and frights.
“As you stand at the edge of the tunnel you fear that you may become lost. As you gaze forward and hear something screeching just beyond your field of vision, you understand that you may never return. But as you stare into the light emanating from the darkened passageway you know one thing is certain.
The only way out is through.”
Family Video Review:
A big thank you to Perfect Sky Productions for capturing this awesome event.
Top 5 Things to Know:
- This is a haunted house intended for kids 13 and up.
- When you arrive you’ll be checked in for your assigned time in a group of no more than 8 and masks are required at all times.
- Attendees will pay $19.11 for a one-time pass, $26.57 for a day pass, and $74.50 for a seasonal pass (plus Eventbrite fees).
- Patrick Braillard and Kim Gromoll, the creators, are two guys that haunt fans have admired at Universal’s Halloween Horror Nights for years.
- Orlando Forum of Fear is launching a fall-time, four-course dinner for that experience created by two nationally-recognized and local celebs: Chef Chuck Cobb from Git-N-Messy (who appeared on Live with Kelly & Michael and our Chef’s Kitchen segment) with Chef Trina Gregory-Propst of Se7en Bites Bakeshop creating the dessert.
Disclaimer: This event is subject to last minute cancellations and changes which might not be reflected in this MyCentralFloridaFamily.com post. Please always confirm with this family-friendly business by calling or clicking.
Do you like this information? Sign up for our Weekly Fun-Letter so you don’t miss a thing! Click here to sign up. Or, be sure to check out our Daily Events Line-Up with events that are happening throughout Central Florida every single day!