Animal Kingdom Tusker House Family Video Review
Animal Kingdom Tusker House Family Video Review – In June 2021, we visited Tusker House at Animal Kingdom in the Walt Disney World Resort. It’s open again after COVID. This is our Family Video Review! Thank you to ToMickeyandBeyond.com for the invitation to enjoy this unique dining experience.
About Tusker House:
Tusker House is a character dining, sit down restaurant at Animal Kingdom in the Walt Disney World Resort. While we’ve never dined here, this restaurant used to be a buffet style dining, but now, they’ve converted it to family style dining in the time of COVID. You can reorder anything at anytime and the food quantity is sufficient for anyone to enjoy. We enjoyed seeing Mickey, Donald, Goofy and Daisy and were able to take socially distanced photos as well!
We dined for breakfast, but lunch and dinner are also available. For all their menus, click here.
Our Family Video Review:
Top 5 Things to Know:
- You must have a reservation and ticket to Animal Kingdom for the day you’re dining AND you must have a reservation for Tusker House to dine.
- Passholders do receive a discount for dining, so don’t forget to inquire!
- Breakfast is the lease expensive way to enjoy this experience, but lunch and dinner are available as well.
- Don’t forget to order more of what you love. Since this was once a buffet, you can “go back” again and again with the family style dining!
- Don’t forget to snag your pictures with Mickey, Donald, Goofy and Daisy…frame your camera to make it look like they’re standing right next to you!
With a little “magic” you can frame any image or selfish as if the characters are closer than they may appear! Character dining is still family fun, even if it is socially distanced!
Disclaimer: Events and opportunities listed on this site are subject to last minute cancellations and changes which might not be reflected in this MyCentralFloridaFamily.com post. Please always confirm with this family-friendly business by calling or clicking the links for more information.
Do you like this information? Sign up for our Weekly Fun-Letter so you don’t miss a thing! Click here to sign up. Or, be sure to check out our Daily Events Line-Up with events that are happening throughout Central Florida every single day!