Universal Mardi Gras 2020 Top 5 Things to Enjoy
Universal Mardi Gras 2020 Top 5 Things to Enjoy – Here are our Top 5 Things to enjoy with the family at Universal Mardi Gras in 2020.
Universal Orlando Resort offers up Mardi Gras in the winter and spring each year! This event is fun for the whole family. When My Central Florida Family visited in February 2020, there were so many things for the young, teenage and older family members to enjoy. Here are our Top Tips to Experience at Mardi Gras Universal Orlando:
- Plan for the Parade: You can participate in the parade by riding on a float and throwing beads or simply stand on the sidewalk and catch them. No matter what you do, the entire family loves catching beads and being part of the parade!
- Don’t skip the food: Some of the fun of Mardi Gras comes in the form of Po Boys, Gator Bites and Beignets. Check out the French Quarter near the Tribute Store to sample drinks, food and desserts from Nawlins!
- Schedule time for the concert! Each weekend night, a concert comes in to celebrate. From Marshmallow to REO Speedwagon, The Roots and more, you can jam out with a concert that’s included with admission.
- Take time to enjoy the rides! It’s not a day at Universal without hitting some of the popular rides. There’s something for everyone at this theme park.
- Don’t forget to stop by the Tribute Store. In the grand fashion of Halloween Horror Nights, the team at Universal Orlando immerses you in the feeling of New Orleans and you can shop while you explore!
Universal Orlando Resort
February 1 – April 2, 2020
Our Family Video Review:
Disclaimer: This event is subject to last minute cancellations and changes which might not be reflected in this MyCentralFloridaFamily.com post. Please always confirm with this family-friendly business by calling or clicking.
Do you like this information? Sign up for our Weekly Fun-Letter so you don’t miss a thing! Click here to sign up. Or, be sure to check out our Daily Events Line-Up with events that are happening throughout Central Florida every single day!