Universal Orlando Family Video Review
Universal Orlando Family Video Review – Check out our Family Video Review of Universal Studios and their new attraction, Fast and Furious – Supercharged! Subscribe to our YouTube Channel to receive notifications for new Family Video Reviews. Thank you for your likes and comments!
In May 2018, My Central Florida Family visited Universal Studios in Orlando to experience the all-new Fast and Furious ride. While we were there, we took the opportunity to refresh our memories of all of the other fun rides at this popular theme park.
Universal Studios has something for everyone in the family. For the little ones, check out Shrek 4-D, ET Adventure, and Despicable Me. For the thrill seekers, check out The Simpons Ride, Revenge of the Mummy, Harry Potter, Transformers: The Ride-3D, Race Through New York Starring Jimmy Fallon, Hollywood Rip Ride Rockit, and now Fast & Furious – Supercharged!
We enjoyed the queue line leading up to the ride, as much as the ride itself. With cars, jammin’ music, and plenty to look at, it was nice to even see the stars of the franchise incorporated through video!
On the ride itself, I never felt queasy or uneasy. A mix of physical ride, within a moving bus, and video technology where you feel a part of the movie without the use of glasses, it was nice to pretend, if for just a few moments. With air blowing in your face and plenty of action, it is a ride that even weak stomach riders, like me, can handle.
Universal is a great opportunity to spend time with the kiddos as they grow into more advanced rides. With wide open walkways and plenty of things to look at and engage with, it makes it a favorite park to visit.
Our Top 5 Suggestions:
1. Short people should sit to the outside of Fast and Furious as those that sit in the middle may have a hard time experiencing all of the action!
2. If you can afford it, get the Express Pass. You can cover more rides and more of the park, with shorter amounts of time.
3. Wear comfortable shoes and clothes. In in-climate weather, consider bringing umbrellas and ponchos. They saved our trip!
4. Don’t miss the Harry Potter area. Even if you’re not a fan…it’s so well done!
5. Even if you don’t ride some of the rides (like me), walk the queue with your family and friends. You can spend the time with them and then wait out the ride in the family waiting station (on select rides) or at least wait in the air conditioning for them while they ride! Take advantage of baby swap when you have little ones that can’t ride. This way, everyone in the party can enjoy the rides without waiting twice!
[ot-video type=”youtube” url=”https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9F03yYZUmxA”]
Disclaimer: This Universal Orlando Family Video Review is based on the experience of My Central Florida and should be taken as opinion of that experience. Details are subject to change over time so be sure to verify details from our accounts.