Wekiva Island Winter Wonderland Giveaway
Congratulations to Kim Adams for winning this giveaway!
Wekiva Island Winter Wonderland Giveaway 2019 – It might be hard to believe, but the holidays are almost here! To help kick off the festivities, we’re partnering with Wekiva Island for a holiday GIVEAWAY! Their annual Winter Wonderland starts on Black Friday, and you can win two adult and two kids tickets to Breakfast with Santa on Sunday, December 15. This includes a delicious breakfast buffet with riverside views and the big man himself! We will also include two wristbands for unlimited slides down the REAL snow slide! We will select the winner on November 25, 2019 at 5 PM. Click here to see our contest rules!
2. Head to the post below (click on the “F” Facebook icon below). Tag who you think is on Santa’s nice list
3. Comment your favorite holiday tradition
Wekiva Island will celebrate from November 29, 2019 through January 1, 2020.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Must be 18 years of age or older to win passes. Employees of all promotional partners and their agencies are not eligible. Void where prohibited. Winners will be contacted via Facebook to receive their pass. Sponsors not responsible for incomplete, lost, late or misdirected entries or for failure to receive entries due to transmission or technical failures of any kind. Unlimited entries. One tag/comment is one entry. Open to Central Florida residents 18+. Giveaway runs until 5 PM pm 11/25. One winner will be selected at random on 11/25 and notified on our post. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by or associated with Facebook.
About Wekiva Island Christmas & Snow Event:
Lights will glitter. People will be bustling about for the perfect gift. Tidings of cheer will ring through the air. Central Florida will soon be wrapped up in the holiday spirit, but one thing will likely be missing.
Not at Wekiva Island. The Island will truly deliver on all elements of the holiday season with its Winter Wonderland celebration from November 29 to January 1. The anticipated annual event, in its fourth year, includes a real snow slide and snow flurries daily, visits from Santa and other beloved holiday characters, fun special events and thousands of holiday lights.
“This event has grown from a simple boat parade into a holiday tradition people really look forward to,” said Carrie Vanderhoef, manager. “We’re happy we can be part of making it truly feel like the holidays for people in Central Florida, and we’re honored to be part of their memories of the season.”
In addition to daily snow flurries and access to the real snow slide, weekends at Winter Wonderland are full of activities. Santa and Mrs. Claus will visit every Friday, Saturday and Sunday until Christmas, and guests can also take boat “sleigh” rides down the river. Special characters, including The Grinch and Buddy the Elf, as well as holiday stilt walkers and face painters will also make appearances on select Saturdays and Sundays. Finally, there will be a free outdoor holiday movie on select Saturdays.
Guests can also decorate ornaments on Monday nights and enjoy sip and shop events throughout the season. Wekiva Island even offers free gift wrapping on ALL gifts, allowing guests to grab a drink and relax while they wait.
Additionally, Winter Wonderland features several special events:
- Corona Holiday Mariachi Band & Ugly Sweater Party—Don your ugliest holiday sweater and celebrate the holidays south of the border with a mariachi band playing your favorite holiday songs. 4 to 6 p.m. Dec. 6, free.
- Breakfast with Santa—Bring the entire family out to the Island for a chance to meet the main man himself, and enjoy a delicious, satisfying breakfast. 9 a.m. to noon Dec. 15, $12.95 for adults, $7.95 for children 10 and younger.
- Reindeer feed kit workshop—Create a special reindeer feed kit, with Santa as your helper. Complimentary hot cocoa and popcorn will be served. 6 to 8 p.m. Dec. 18, $10/kit.
- VIP Winter Wonderland Party—Join the Island’s holiday party on Dec. 21, when the Island will only be open to ticketholders. Enjoy beer and wine, gourmet food, live music and more, benefitting the CARE Foundation. 7 to 11 p.m. Dec. 21, $50 for singles, $90 for couples and $20 for children 10 and younger.
- New Year’s Day Brunch—Start your 2020 off the right way. Enjoy a delicious selection of brunch items with river views. 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. Jan. 1, $13.95 for adults, $8.95 for children 10 and younger.
As a way to give back, Wekiva Island will also be filling canoes with toys to donate to Toys for Tots.
Winter Wonderland is free and open to the public. Tickets for the snow slide are $10 for unlimited rides on the weekends and $7 for unlimited rides during the week.
Disclaimer: This event is subject to last minute cancellations and changes which might not be reflected in this MyCentralFloridaFamily.com post. Please always confirm with this family-friendly business by calling or clicking.
Do you like this information? Sign up for our Weekly Fun-Letter so you don’t miss a thing! Click here to sign up. Or, be sure to check out our Daily Events Line-Up with events that are happening throughout Central Florida every single day!