Wild Florida Safari Family Video Review
Wild Florida Safari Family Video Review – In May 2020, during the Covid-19 Pandemic, families were desperate to get out of the house, while still quarantining and still have some fun. Whether in a pandemic or not, Wild Florida Safari is a sure fire way to spend some quality time with the family, from the comfort of your own car.
Located in Osceola County, Wild Florida offers airboat rides, a gator park and now, a drive through safari. It’s a day of family fun with Florida nature as a backdrop. Free roaming animals are doing what animals do best and you can drive through and observe them in nature. Kids can be loud, point, and make their own observations as you drive through and nobody is bothered by their enthusiasm, one of the things we loved most.
Check out our Family Video Review above to discover just some of the animals and experiences you can enjoy at this local animal park.
Top 5 Things to Know:
- Be sure to enjoy the Florida resident discount available.
- You can go through the safari multiple times. If you have the time, enjoy the park several times.
- Check out all three opportunities: gator park, safari and airboat rides. You can even grab a bite to eat.
- Be sure to stop at the end and feed the giraffes.
- Think about the season you’re in. Driving with the windows down in the car is the most enjoyable. In cooler days, head out in the middle of the day. If it’s summer or a hot day, consider heading out first thing in the morning or later in the day, leaving yourself enough time to enjoy multiple drives in the evening (based on closing times).
Disclaimer: This event is subject to last minute cancellations and changes which might not be reflected in this MyCentralFloridaFamily.com post. Please always confirm with this family-friendly business by calling or clicking.
Do you like this information? Sign up for our Weekly Fun-Letter so you don’t miss a thing! Click here to sign up. Or, be sure to check out our Daily Events Line-Up with events that are happening throughout Central Florida every single day!