Busch Gardens Christmas Town Family Video Review
Busch Gardens Christmas Town Family Video Review – In November 2021, My Central Florida Family ventured over to Tampa to check out Christmas Town at Busch Gardens. This is our Family Video Review.
Included with admission to Busch Gardens, families can experience Christmas Town with all its yummy food, activities for the kids and the every day thrills of Busch Gardens.
Where and When:
Busch Gardens | Through January 2, 2022
Family Video Review:
Out Top 5 Tips:
- The lights come on at dusk, so plan to be there into the night. For our family, we arrived later in the day so the kids had the energy to stay and play.
- Get the rides in first so you can focus on all things Christmas in the evenings.
- Don’t forget to check out the shows! Sesame Street is performing, Fireworks in the Sky is happening (check dates), and Mrs. Claus is reading! Along with ice skating and more, the shows are all included.
- Don’t skip the treats and food. Hint: The warm cookies are amazing!
- Bring jackets as the evenings can get a little colder for the little ones!
Disclaimer: This event is subject to last minute cancellations and changes which might not be reflected in this MyCentralFloridaFamily.com post. Please always confirm with this family-friendly business by calling or clicking.
Do you like this information? Sign up for our Weekly Fun-Letter so you don’t miss a thing! Click here to sign up. Or, be sure to check out our Daily Events Line-Up with events that are happening throughout Central Florida every single day!