From pre-natal to empty nest…and everything in between!
All in one place…all in one weekend!
2019 Florida Kids and Family Expo
August 17-18, 2019
The Can’t Miss Family Event of the Year!
Orange County Convention Center
Saturday 10 AM – 5 PM | Sunday 11 AM – 5 PM
The Quick Facts!
Here are the Top 10 Things you need to know!
1.There will be 150+ Exhibitors on hand to share schools, organizations, products, services and more with your family.
2. There will be a full day of kid’s entertainment available, most included with admission like:
- Attractions: Bumper Cars, Zip Line, Mechanical Bull, Carnival Ride*
- Five Bounce Houses*
- Petting Zoo
- Arts and Crafts
- TWO Stages full of live performances all day both days!
- Aerial Acts
- Wrestling Ring
- Laser Tag
- Pony Rides*
- Sports Zones
- Touch a Truck
- Face Painting*
- Samples and Products
- Prizes and Giveaways
- Character Meet and Greets
- Animal Interactions
- Train Rides*
- Star Wars Character Meet and Greets
- Live Demonstrations
- …there is simply too much to list it all! *Denotes additional fees may apply.
3. 150,000 Square Feet of air conditioned space to enjoy family fun and beat the summer heat.
4. There will be food and drinks available for purchase, but should you need to bring snacks, that’s okay too!
5. Tickets are only $6 each. So, for less than the cost of going to the movies, your family can enjoy a FULL DAY of family fun inside! Tickets are $10 each at the door, so get them early and save!
6. This epic expo is located at the Orange County Convention Center, 9800 International Drive, Orlando, Hall C.
7. Parking is discounted to $10 per car. We wish it was free too!
8. You can win prizes like tickets to Busch Gardens, WonderWorks, Kennedy Space Center, Fun Spot, Crayola Experience, Gatorland, Orlando Science Center, Daytona Lagoon and so much more. Be sure to follow our Facebook Page and Event Page for the details and listen for your name at the expo!
9. Unlimited Wristbands are available on site each day for kids that want to enhance their experience on the attractions and bounce houses. They are $10 each per day and located inside the front doors. Even if you don’t purchase wristbands, your kids will have more to do and enjoy than they can even imagine!
10. This is the largest and most comprehensive kids and family event in Central Florida. It was created to help parents like us that are looking for resources AND that want to make a day of family fun! It only happens once a year and your kids will thank you for the experience!
What is the Expo?
The Florida Kids and Family Expo was created in 2014 by two Central Florida moms that want to help other families find services, products, and more for their Central Florida families.
An expo that merges 150+ exhibitors (businesses, organizations, schools, products, and more) with fun-filled activities for kids is our main goal.
Enjoy a day of discovery and fun for the whole family that’s indoors with more things to experience than you can do in a day.
Why should I attend?
1. To find kid and family services, products, organizations and more to enhance your day-to-day experience living in Central Florida.
2. To have a full day of family fun INSIDE where you can see your kids can smile ear-to-ear all day!
What are parents saying?
We can’t list them all, but here’s a sample:
“Thank you to everybody who made the Florida Kids and Family Expo possible. My kids had an absolutely terrific time and want to come back “everyday! Even my husband and I were talking about what a great time we had. It was the perfect way to spend the day with the kids…you guys thought of everything!!! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!” –Sehia Q., Mom
“We had such a fun time yesterday! We never ran out of things to do.” -Molly L., Mom
“One of the best events we have been to.” -John B., Dad
“We had a blast today and got so many great resources for this newly moved in family! Thank you!” -Jara V., Mom
“My daughter and I had an AMAZING TIME!!! SO THANK YOU FOR THE AMAZING DAY!!!” –Stephanie J., Mom
Check out the lovely write up from Peacock Ford in Maitland about this event.
What is there to do?
There are 150+ Interactive Exhibitors at this event along with a dozen zones of fun, including:
Laser Tag | Bounce Houses | Zip Line | Mechanical Bull | Bumper Cars | Touch a Truck | Live Performances on Multiple Stages | A Wrestling Ring | Laser Tag | Character Meet and Greets | Pony Rides | Animal Interactions | Win Prizes | Sample | Arts and Crafts | Face Painting | Play Sports | …and so much more!
Click here for all the information more information.
What’s the Cost?
Tickets in advance online.
All tickets are $6 each
Little Ones (0-2): Free
Tickets at the door.
All tickets are $10 each
Little Ones (0-2): Free
*Some opportunities or exhibitors may charge additional to feed animals, ride attractions, bounce, and more, but most activities are included with admission. Our goal is to give you a FULL DAY of fun and smiles for less than the cost of going to the movies! Parking is discounted to $10…we wish it was free too.
Where Can I Purchase Tickets
Right here! Select the date you would like to attend below.
Frequently Asked Questions
We’ve put together some of the most frequently asked questions. Click here to view them.
Where is the Expo?
The Florida Kids and Family Expo is located at the Orange County Convention Center. You can find it at 9800 International Drive, Orlando. Click here for more information.
Check out some Videos
Our 2018 interview on WESH Channel 2 with Jason Guy can tell you a little more about our event!
From recap videos of past expos to our upcoming event, click here to check out some more of our videos.
What Prizes are Awarded?
Each year, we award Family Four Packs of tickets to area theme parks and attractions. Find out what we have to giveaway this year. Click here to view the giveaways!
Check out our 2018 Family Video Review
The Florida Kids and Family Expo is your opportunity to come face-to-face with companies, organizations, schools, products and services that can meet your families needs while living in Central Florida. Imagined by two Central Florida moms, this event takes 12 months to put together and 2 days to execute. It’s produced with love and care for other Central Florida families that are also looking for resources each year in our own backyard.
If you are looking for a day of discovery or simply a day of inside fun, this event is for you. Families have told us year after year that it’s one of their favorite events of the year and we work every day to make sure we’re bringing together businesses and organizations that want to work with and for you.
This is the 5th Annual Florida Kids and Family Expo and we look forward to growing this event again so that we can bring you the opportunity to grow your family resources into the new year! Orlando Expo
If you have any questions, we’re always here and happy to help. Just contact us anytime and we’ll be able to answer your questions within 48 business hours.
We look forward to seeing you on August 17-18, 2019 at this epic expo. Join us from 10 AM – 5 PM on Saturday and 11 AM to 5 PM on Sunday. We can’t wait to see your smiles!