Busch Gardens Summer Celebration Family Video Review 2022
Busch Gardens Summer Celebration Family Video Review 2022- We were invited to check out Busch Gardens Summer Celebrations and Adventure Island’s newest water slides in June 2022. This is our Family Video Review.
Click any of the buttons below to follow us for more news and information.
Details About Summer Celebrations at Busch Gardens:
- Summer Celebration Fireworks Spectacular debuts with fountains, lasers and other special effects
- Parkwide entertainment returns, plus block party plazas with DJs nightly
- Free beer is back! Complimentary beer samples available for guests from May 31 – August 7
- Coasters like the all-new Iron Gwazi, the world’s fastest and steepest hybrid coaster, offer an entirely different thrill after dark
- Starting at $14.75 per month, Annual Passes are the best way to enjoy Summer Celebration, and an entire year to experience new thrills like Iron Gwazi
An all-new Summer Celebration will debut at Busch Gardens Tampa Bay this Memorial Day Weekend! The park will feature a variety of entertainment throughout the day, including the return of “Cirque Electric”, and “Gwazi Beats”, a new atmospheric show combining drums, dancers, and stilt-walkers in a pulse-pounding display of music and dance. Plus, the award-winning “Turn It Up!” will resume to daily operations in the Moroccan Palace Theater.
To celebrate the summer season, guests 21+ can enjoy a complimentary beer sample daily at Pantopia Drinks & Snacks from May 31 – August 7. For those craving something sweet to beat the heat, the Moroccan Delights ice cream parlor will reopen with a refreshed look and mouth-watering treats like handcrafted thrill shakes, ice cream floats, specialty sundaes and more.
After nightfall, the park glows with unique theming, entertainers, and the thrill of conquering coasters in the dark like the all-new Iron Gwazi. Guests can dance to DJ beats throughout the park, including a newly themed block party plaza presented by Coca-Cola®. For an epic finale to a thrilling day of adventure, guests will be drawn to the vibrant energy radiating from a unique new production on the Festival Field. As the most stunning show ever to light the park’s sky, “Summer Celebration Fireworks Spectacular” will feature an explosive array of colors and exciting effects from dazzling lasers to mesmerizing fountains and pyrotechnics. This all-new production is offered every Friday, Saturday, and Sunday night at 9:15pm from May 27 – August 7, including extra presentations on May 30 for Memorial Day and July 4 for Independence Day.
With the return of world-class entertainment and all-new thrills like Iron Gwazi, there’s never been a better time to become a Pass Member. Annual Pass Members enjoy 12 months of visits with special benefits including exclusive access to the Pass Member Lounge opening later this summer, plus free parking, free guest tickets, access to special VIP events, savings on merchandise and more! Annual Passes start as low as $14.75/month with no down payment. Restrictions apply.
Details About Adventure Island’s Newest Slides:
- Rapids Racer features the world’s first dueling saucers
- Wahoo Remix, formerly Wahoo Run, has been refreshed with synchronized lights and music
- Pass Member previews for both attractions will be held on April 30 – May 1
- All-new front gate arrival area and other parkwide enhancements to debut this spring
Adventure Island, voted one of the country’s top ten water parks by USA Today, will open two new thrills in May. Beginning on April 30, Pass Members will be among the first to ride both Wahoo Remix and Rapids Racer before the slides open to the public on May 7.
On Rapids Racer, riders grab a two-person raft before racing through nearly 600 feet of slide, complete with low walls to encounter opponents throughout this side-by-side experience. The thrill of the chase is amplified as guests swirl through the world’s first dueling saucers in this exhilarating journey full of high-speed tunnels, turns, and more.
Formerly Wahoo Run, Wahoo Remix will be Adventure Island’s first waterslide to feature synchronized light and sound elements, delivering an all-new, high energy, family raft ride experience with ultimate party vibes. Enclosed tunnels that were once dark will now glow and groove as riders zoom through over 600 feet of fun. With a variety of stunning light shows, each ride could be different than the last.
“With the addition of these two new slides, plus several other parkwide enhancements, Adventure Island is truly a can’t-miss destination for family fun in the sun”, said Neal Thurman, Busch Gardens Tampa Bay & Adventure Island Park President.
The park is undergoing one of the largest refreshes in its 40+ year history, complete with a new front gate arrival plaza, freshly painted slides and areas, a social-worthy photo opportunity near the Endless Surf pool, and the recently opened Hang Ten Tiki Bar. In between thrilling rides on fan-favorite slides, guests can unwind in an all-new tropical oasis with hammocks, lounge seating and beach games.
Become a Pass Member and Be Among the First to Slide!
The best way to be among the first to ride both of these new attractions and experience the fun all season long is with an Annual Pass. In addition to unlimited visits, Pass Members receive special benefits including free parking, up to six free guest tickets, savings on merchandise and other exclusive perks throughout the year.
Our Family Video Review:
Where and When:
Busch Gardens’ Summer Celebration takes place daily from Friday, May 27 to Sunday, August 7 | Busch Gardens Tampa Bay
Top 5 Things to Know:
1. Busch Gardens and Adventure Island are across the street from each other. If you choose to do both, consider a stay at a nearby hotel. We stayed at the Holiday Inn Express, which we could see the roller coasters from our room. It was a great property.
2. IF you can’t make it the whole day and night, consider getting there later in the day to ensure you make it to the nighttime festivities.
3. Enjoy a free glass of beer for those 21+.
4. Enjoy the coasters at night for a whole different experience!
5. Don’t miss the shows…they were excellent.
Disclaimer: Events and information listed on this site are subject to last minute cancellations and changes which might not be reflected in this MyCentralFloridaFamily.com post. Please always confirm with this family-friendly business by calling or clicking the links for the most up-to-date information.
Get more every day:
Be sure to check out our Daily Events Line-Up with events that are happening throughout Central Florida every single day!