Drawn to Life Family Video Review
Drawn to Life Family Video Review – In November 2021, My Central Florida Family set out to check out Drawn to Life at Disney Springs. This show replaced LaNouba, which closed around 2018. It was set to open in 2020, but COVID stopped it for intermission. Now, the intermission is over! This is our Family Video Review.
Drawn to Life is the story of an animator (I understood it to be Walt himself) that leaves his daughter the opportunity to complete one of his last animations. Then, the audience follows her on her journey to bring it to completion. With a story that will make you laugh and make you cry, you will also enjoy Cirque du Soleil’s performances which are sure to make you gasp.
It’s the marriage of Walt Disney World and Cirque du Soleil that makes this production one of the best Cirque shows we’ve ever witnessed. If you love Cirque du Soleil, you’ll like this show. If you love Disney, you’ll like this show. If you love them both, it will be a magical experience you’ll never forget.
Disney Springs | Dark Sundays and Mondays | Shows 5:30 PM ad 8:30 PM
Family Video Review:
Starts at $85 (Please check prices. This is as of Nov 2021)
Out Top 5 Tips:
- This show is amazing. Depending on the maturity of your child (and the ability to sit through a 90-minute performance), ages 7 and up should enjoy this along with you.
- Bring tissues. If you’re like me, you’re going to cry a little.
- Consider (if you’re near the top of the theater) bringing theater glasses or binoculars to really enjoy the up close details of the show.
- Don’t focus on just one thing. There were always 4 or 5 things (or more) going on during any one part of the show.
- Don’t miss out on the merchandise in the shop under the theater. There are some fun things for the kids too.
- Bonus: Make a night of it. Disney Springs offers dining, shopping and more, so plan to play before or after the show (We went to Epcot beforehand and left by 4:00 PM for the 5:30 PM show and stayed after for dinner and fun).
Disclaimer: This event is subject to last minute cancellations and changes which might not be reflected in this MyCentralFloridaFamily.com post. Please always confirm with this family-friendly business by calling or clicking.
Do you like this information? Sign up for our Weekly Fun-Letter so you don’t miss a thing! Click here to sign up. Or, be sure to check out our Daily Events Line-Up with events that are happening throughout Central Florida every single day!