Scream n’ Stream Family Video Review
Scream n’ Stream Family Video Review – In September 2021, we attended Scream n’ Stream at the Oviedo Mall. This is our Family Video Review!
About Scream n’ Stream:
Load up the car with family and friends this Halloween. Drive inside a top-secret facility, known only as “Station 5”.
Armed with laser guns, you and your group will come face to face with horrifying zombies and clowns. Can you blast your way to survival?
Scream n’ Stream features live performers, elaborate lighting, surround sound, fog, and pyrotechnic effects.
Scream n’ Stream is the ultimate way to experience a Halloween adventure in your car, without crowds or walking. Pay one price per vehicle, not per person.
Click here for all your options.
Our Family Video Review:
Top 5 Things to Know:
- This event happens in the evening, so plan for a later experience. Secured tickets most Thursdays through Sundays.
- Tickets are sold per car, not per person. Tickets start at $47 per car.
- You can increase the fun by starting at District Eat Play with food and games before your drive thru.
- This is an event for mature audiences, but wasn’t too scary for the pre-teens. It does include toy/laser guns that are returned after the experience.
- The driver is mostly reponsible for starting and stopping through about 20 scenes. They aren’t able to hold phones or guns and must pay attention to stop signs and green lights to navigate through the experience. My husband wanted to shoot bad guys, so I ended up driving.
For more information on Scream n’ Stream, click here.
Disclaimer: Events and opportunities listed on this site are subject to last minute cancellations and changes which might not be reflected in this MyCentralFloridaFamily.com post. Please always confirm with this family-friendly business by calling or clicking the links for more information.
Do you like this information? Sign up for our Weekly Fun-Letter so you don’t miss a thing! Click here to sign up. Or, be sure to check out our Daily Events Line-Up with events that are happening throughout Central Florida every single day!