SeaWorld Celebrates Mardi Gras in February 2024
SeaWorld Celebrates Mardi Gras in February 2024 – Let the good times roll with the return of Mardis Gras, included in park admission, featuring live-entertainment and specialty food and beverage offerings
Click any of the buttons below to follow us for more news and information.
Orlando brings New Orleans flair as SeaWorld invites guests to celebrate Mardi Gras during the Seven Seas Food Festival with all the sights, sounds and flavors of New Orleans’ favorite time of year. The park will be transformed into an incredible festival on select dates between February 8 – 18 with a special in-park celebration on Fat Tuesday, February 13. Unforgettable offerings are included with park admission, including:
- Pop-Up Parade: The Wild Arctic Plaza will come to life as entertainers, bead captains, stilt walkers, and musicians bring the Mardi Gras spirit to SeaWorld during this special pop-up parade. (Select times from 12:30 – 6 p.m.)
- Live Music: Immerse yourself in the music of New Orleans as our live band brings Cajun and jazz classics to Orlando. (Select times from 12:30 – 6 p.m.)
- Street Party: The sights and sounds of Bourbon Street will take over Wild Arctic Plaza with a DJ, street performers, and dance party. (Select times from 12:30 – 6 p.m.)
- Family Craft: The whole family can get in the spirit of Mardi Gras with a create-your-own Mardi Gras Mask craft activity.
- Gulf Coast Flavors: Enjoy classic Gulf Coast flavors as part of our Seven Seas Food Festival with added menu items such as Banana Fosters Beignets, Shrimp and Andouille Sausage Jambalaya and Frozen NOLA Hurricanes in an exclusive souvenir glassin addition to all the sips and savors throughout the festival. (12:30 p.m. to park close.)
This year SeaWorld Orlando introduces a new element of celebration to Mardi Gras where guests are invited to become immersed in the vibrant flair of Brazil’s Carnaval. Explore the Brazilian Market, located along the Pipeline Pathway, where an all-new addition to the menu, Galinhada, awaits, along with the eagerly anticipated return of two reimagined fan-favorites: Picanha Steak and Pão de Queijo. Bring the party to life with exciting performances by traditional samba dancers and electrifying live music throughout the Brazilian market area.
Where and When:
SeaWorld Orlando’s Mardi Gras celebration runs select dates from February 8 – 18, 2024
Best Way to Savor and Sip
Guests will be able to discover endless combinations of food and drink offerings with a Seven Seas Food Festival Tasting Lanyard. Guests can embark on their culinary journey with a 10-sample lanyard at the price of $70 or take it up a notch and with the fan favorite 15-sample lanyard, available for $85, for the best savings. SeaWorld Orlando Pass Members get the VIP treatment and can purchase 18 samples for the price of 15!
Best Way to Play One of the best ways for guests to experience SeaWorld Orlando’s Seven Seas Food Festival is with a SeaWorld Orlando Annual Pass. Guests can purchase a SeaWorld Orlando Annual Pass for as low as $174 one-time payment or $14.50/month + tax with NO DOWN PAYMENT. Guests who purchase an Annual Pass right now will have the opportunity to attend the Seven Seas Food Festival and enjoy Mardi Gras, St. Patrick’s Day Celebration and Cinco de Mayo. With an Annual Pass guests will also enjoy unlimited visits and special benefits like exclusive access to “Penguin Trek” through the “Passport to Chills” program, FREE parking, FREE guest tickets, access to special VIP events, savings on merchandise and more! Some restrictions and block out dates apply. Another way to enjoy all that SeaWorld Orlando has to offer is with a 2024 Fun Card, which offers park admission through December 31, 2024, for the unbeatable low price of $134.99, less than the price of a single day ticket. Fun Card guests will also have admission to SeaWorld Orlando for a full calendar year to experience thrilling rides, amazing animal encounters and energizing entertainment while also getting the opportunity to be part of all the seasonal events happening in 2024.
Details for SeaWorld Orlando’s Mardi Gras Celebration can be found at SeaWorldOrlando.com
Annual Passes and Fun Cards can be purchased at SeaWorldOrlando.com.
Disclaimer: Events and information listed on this site are subject to last minute cancellations and changes which might not be reflected in this MyCentralFloridaFamily.com post. Please always confirm with this family-friendly business by calling or clicking the links for the most up-to-date information.
Get more every day:
For all the latest news and opportunities for your Central Florida family, follow My Central Florida Family on Facebook, TikTok, Twitter, Instagram and YouTube or sign up for our Weekly Fun-Letters today!
Be sure to check out our Daily Events Line-Up with events that are happening throughout Central Florida every single day!