SeaWorld Seven Seas Family Video Review 2022
SeaWorld Seven Seas Family Video Review 2022 – SeaWorld invited us to check out the 2022 Seven Seas Food Festival.. This is our Family Video Review.
It’s time to set sail and experience an ocean of flavor and fun at SeaWorld Orlando. Explore more than 200 distinct flavors and over 125 beer and wine selections. Experience the exquisite flavors and diverse entertainment while taking a ride on our exhilarating coasters and seeing our extraordinary animals. Join us at SeaWorld Orlando to sip and sample some of our incredible flavors at this year’s fan-favorite food festival.
Family Video Review:
Our Top 5 Tips:
- Purchase the lanyards for food. For 10 items, it’s $65 and that can save you on the menu items that are often approximately $10 each.
- Plan your day with the menu locations in mind! You can click here for the menus. It happens Thursday through Sunday each week through May 8th.
- Save time for the rides and the animals. There is so much to do at SeaWorld.
- If you’re a passholder, don’t forget to pick up your Icebreaker magnet at Wild Arctic (while supplies last).
- The chocolate pretzel is AMAZING and MESSY. Don’t miss it with the kids.
Our 2021 Family Video Review of the Seven Seas Food Festival:
Our 2022 Family Video Review of IceBreaker:
For more information about SeaWorld’s Seven Seas Food Festival, click here.
Disclaimer: Events and information listed on this site are subject to last minute cancellations and changes which might not be reflected in this MyCentralFloridaFamily.com post. Please always confirm with this family-friendly business by calling or clicking the links for the most up-to-date information.
Get more every day:
Be sure to check out our Daily Events Line-Up with events that are happening throughout Central Florida every single day!