Busch Gardens Summer Nights Family Video Review 2021
Busch Gardens Summer Nights Family Video Review 2021 – In June 2021, My Central Florida Family visited Summer Nights at Busch Gardens. This is our Family Video Review!
About Summer Nights:
Feel the spark after dark with late night thrills and live entertainment. Plus, an ALL-NEW fireworks show every weekend!
For over 100 nights, guests can stay late and safely enjoy world-class coasters, electrifying entertainment throughout the park and more during extended hours at Busch Gardens Tampa Bay beginning May 28. On weekends and select dates, guests can look to the sky for the NEW “Spark! A Nighttime Spectacular” featuring an explosive NEW firework and special effects production, the biggest, brightest show ever!
To help ensure a safe and fun experience at the park, all guests are required to make a reservation prior to visiting.
Click here to make a reservation.
Our Family Video Review:
Top 5 Things to Know:
- The fireworks go off at 9:15 PM every weekend and other select nights. You can see them from the field in the middle of the park, from alternate locations, and we saw that you can view them from the entrance and even the parking lot!
- There are special menu items at Summer Nights. From Busch Gardens: Senses will ignite with delicious bursts of flavor from a special menu inspired by backyard summer cookouts with a Busch Gardens twist. Guests will discover a walkable take on grilled classics, decadent sweet treats and more along the festival pathway and new locations throughout the park. Adults 21+ can indulge in NEW glow-in-the-dark summer cocktails or refreshing non-alcoholic drinks that are equally beautiful and satisfying for the perfect end to a summer night.
- There are new shows for Summer Nights. Be sure to take the time to check them out (especially for the air conditioning)! Click here for the show schedule.
- There are Dance and Block Parties! We loved having the opportunity to dance and make some fun memories to the music. Here are the locations:
Cheetah Hunt Plaza: Between dashing through the night sky on Cheetah Hunt and Cobra’s Curse, guests can dance to DJ beats throughout the evening.
Stanleyville Plaza: After taking on the daring launches of Tigris, guests will find refreshing tunes and classic summer flavors with a twist in the shadow of SheiKra.
5. Dress cool and plan for crowds. With the theme parks opening capacity, you can see lines as long as 140 minutes for Cheetah Hunt. The Quick Queue is a great way to beat the lines! Bring battery operated fans or some that are handheld. It’s hot out there and you’ll want to find ways to stay cool in the heat!
Book your reservations here.
Disclaimer: Events and opportunities listed on this site are subject to last minute cancellations and changes which might not be reflected in this MyCentralFloridaFamily.com post. Please always confirm with this family-friendly business by calling or clicking the links for more information.
Do you like this information? Sign up for our Weekly Fun-Letter so you don’t miss a thing! Click here to sign up. Or, be sure to check out our Daily Events Line-Up with events that are happening throughout Central Florida every single day!