WonderWorks Family Video Review
WonderWorks Family Video Review – In August 2018, we had the pleasure of visiting WonderWorks on International Drive in Orlando. This was a fun-filled day of science exploration!
Located at 9067 International Dr in Orlando, you can’t miss WonderWorks. It’s the big upside down building located near Pointe Orlando! As we pulled up, my son was instantly excited to start exploring!
As we entered, we were met with a fun visual of an upside down lobby and a robot eager to tell us some jokes. After entering with our tickets, there was a fun bridge that was visually powerful (if you are easily sickened by visual effects, inquire of another way to enter), but the kids and I LOVED the entry!
Once inside the exhibit area, we were quickly impressed with the level and interaction of the exhibits. From the hurricane simulator to the electricity exhibit, the kids were impressed right off the bat!
There are several floors of fun and highly interactive science-filled experiences. Be sure to visit each and every floor of this fun family spot in Central Florida.
Be sure to check out their birthday party packages too. They have a great birthday party room upstairs for you to enjoy your next celebration!
Below are our Top 5 Tips for visiting this venue:
1. Get your photo. Whether you purchase photos inside from the green screen, or outside the building, be sure to get your photo of the upside down building…you don’t see one very often!
2. Take time to explore each exhibit. There is something cool about each of them, so be sure to read the directions or information to ensure you understand what you’re experiencing.
3. Don’t miss the hurricane experience. The kids love the 74 mph winds!
4. Try Laser Tag! The kids loved the Laser Tag experience and it’s a great opportunity to try it out.
5. Check out the NASA area. From NASA simulators to roller coaster simulators, it can give the kids an opportunity for some heart racing action!
Disclaimer: This WonderWorks Family Video Review is based on the experience of My Central Florida and should be taken as opinion of that experience. Details are subject to change over time so be sure to verify details from our accounts.