Holiday Parades in Central Florida 2020
Holiday Parades in Central Florida 2020 – With COVID affecting Central Florida’s holiday events, we will be on the lookout for holiday parades that may still be taking place this year. Please continue to check back often as we continue to add events to this guide and all of our guides throughout the season.
A holiday parade is a great opportunity to get outside, bring your chairs, blankets and snacks and enjoy some holiday fun. From candy tossing to seeing Santa and more, holiday parades are a unique form of family fun for you.
As always, our list of events will be updated throughout the season, so be sure to check back often. And, if you’ve found we missed anything, be sure to send the event our way by emailing Newsletter@MyCentralFloridaFamily.com or click here to submit the event.
For a complete list of events by day or month, head to our Daily Events Calendar page. We will continue to update with more of our favorite events as they become published! Check below for more events this season with SNOW!
Looking for other holiday opportunities for fun, check out our additional guides below.
We love holiday parades with the family and we have some helpful hints for you.
- Be sure to bring a bag for any goodies that may be thrown out during the parade. Oftentimes, candy will be tossed out as you sit on the sidelines watching the parade.
- Consider taking some folding/camping chairs. You’ll appreciate having a chair to sit in, rather than the cold hard concrete.
- If you’re particular about where you sit on the parade route, or the quality of your place, consider getting there early to claim your spot.
- Bring a blanket. Weather you sit on it or use it for cover up, having a blanket available, especially in cold weather, will be a valuable item.
- Don’t forget sunscreen, sunglasses and hats. Even though the temps may be cool, you’ll appreciate having protection from the sun at these outdoor events!
- Finally, bring some festive treats for yourself. From flavored coffee to hot chocolate and candy canes, it helps to get in the spirit when you’re treating yourself to some holiday yummy treats!
No matter how you choose to enjoy the holiday season, we hope you’ll catch a parade or two. They’re fun for the whole family. And, as always, be sure to check the event details before heading out!
Single Day Events
December 5, 2020 | 7 to 8 PM
Mount Dora Lighted Boat Parade
December 5, 2020 | 10 AM
Mount Dora Parade
December 5, 2020 | 6 PM
DeLand Holiday Parade
December 6, 2020 | 3-9 PM
December 12, 2020 | 10 AM
Apopka Christmas Parade
December 18, 2020 | 8-9 PM
Lake Conway Boat Parade
Disclaimer: These events are subject to last minute cancellations and changes which might not be reflected in this MyCentralFloridaFamily.com post. Please always confirm with this family-friendly business by calling or clicking.
Do you like this information? Sign up for our Weekly Fun-Letter so you don’t miss a thing! Click here to sign up. Or, be sure to check out our Daily Events Line-Up with events that are happening throughout Central Florida every single day!