Orlando Holiday Parades
We’re on the lookout for Central Florida holiday parades for your Central Florida to enjoy! We love holiday parades with the family and we have some helpful hints for you.
- Be sure to bring a bag for any goodies that may be thrown out during the parade. Oftentimes, candy will be tossed out as you sit on the sidelines watching the parade.
- Consider taking some folding/camping chairs. You’ll appreciate having a chair to sit in, rather than the cold hard concrete.
- If you’re particular about where you sit on the parade route, or the quality of your place, consider getting there early to claim your spot.
- Bring a blanket. Weather you sit on it or use it for cover up, having a blanket available, especially in cold weather, will be a valuable item.
- Don’t forget sunscreen, sunglasses and hats. Even though the temps may be cool, you’ll appreciate having protection from the sun at these outdoor events!
- Finally, bring some festive treats for yourself. From flavored coffee to hot chocolate and candy canes, it helps to get in the spirit when you’re treating yourself to some holiday yummy treats!
No matter how you choose to enjoy the holiday season, we hope you’ll catch a parade or two. They’re fun for the whole family. And, as always, be sure to check the event details before heading out!
We’ll continue to update this guide and all of our guides throughout the season, so be sure to check back often and search our Event Calendar for more opportunities for holiday fun!
2018 Orlando Holiday Parades
There are no upcoming events at this time.
Check below for additional holiday opportunities for family fun!