SeaWorld Howl-O-Scream Family Video Review
SeaWorld Howl-O-Scream Family Video Review 2021 – In September 2021, we attended opening night of SeaWorld Orlando’s Howl-O-Scream! This is our Family Video Review!
About SeaWorld Animal Interactions:
● Brave 1 visit to Howl-O-Scream 2021, select nights Sept. 10 – Oct. 31, 2021 at SeaWorld Orlando.
● Event starts at 7 p.m. but gate opens at 6 p.m. on the selected date.
● Valid for one visit on the date selected at the time of purchase. Advanced pricing will not be available after 6 p.m. on the event night at the front gate.
Click here for all your options.
Our Family Video Review:
Top 5 Things to Know:
- If you are a passholder, you get discount tickets. And, there are plenty of options including an unlimited event ticket. Or, you can purchase front of line access and skip the wait!
- This event, at least the night we went, is not as crowded as you will experience at other theme parks. This made the evening so much more enjoyable for us.
- The doors open at 6 pm. Outside of a bar for some drinks, there isn’t much to do, so don’t worry too much about getting there early.
- This is an event for mature audiences. Don’t plan to bring the little ones. That’s what Spooktacular is for. You can check out our review of Spooktacular here.
- There are 4 houses and 4 scare zones (along with 2 shows). There are ample places to get food and drinks as well. The houses and scare zones rival other parks and we enjoyed the experience overall as a parent’s night out!
For more information on SeaWorld, click here.
Disclaimer: Events and opportunities listed on this site are subject to last minute cancellations and changes which might not be reflected in this MyCentralFloridaFamily.com post. Please always confirm with this family-friendly business by calling or clicking the links for more information.
Do you like this information? Sign up for our Weekly Fun-Letter so you don’t miss a thing! Click here to sign up. Or, be sure to check out our Daily Events Line-Up with events that are happening throughout Central Florida every single day!