Orlando Summer Guide – 101 Things to Do
Orlando Summer Guide – 101 Things to Do – Are you looking for things to do in Orlando this summer? Perhaps you want to take a stay-cation. Maybe you just want things to do over the weekend. Or, do you want to give your kids some summer fun right in their backyard? No matter the reason, we’ve come up with 101 Things for Your Central Florida Family to Do This Summer!
Feel like we’ve missed something awesome? Feel free to send it to us. Email it to at Brandi@MyCentralFloridaFamily.com.
This guide is sponsored by the following organizations and events. Please look through them and click for more information.
1. Attend the Florida Kids and Family Expo November 13-14, 2021 at the Orange County Convention Center. I would be remiss if this didn’t top the list!
Free & Cheap: Water Fun
3. Enjoy the splash pads throughout Central Florida.
4. Visit one of Florida’s Crystal Clear Springs.
5. Go swimming in a community pool (check your nearest city aquatic facility)
6. Attend a summer camp.
8. Canoe Wekiwa Springs.
10. Take a painting class together or attend an Art Event.
11. Take a Home Depot Workshop. (Check our Daily Calendars regularly for information)
12. Head to Michael’s for some Arts and Crafts sessions.
13. Visit a theme park (Magic Kingdom, Epcot, Animal Kingdom, Hollywood Studios, SeaWorld, Universal Orlando, Islands of Adventure, Legoland, Busch Gardens). Check out our Disney After Dark event at Magic Kingdom, Animal Kingdom or Hollywood Studios.
15. Swim with dolphins at Discovery Cove.
19. Visit Ripley’s Believe it or Not
22. Explore Fun Spot.
23. Feel young at Old Town.
Disclaimer: This list of things to do in Central Florida is based on the opinions of the staff at My Central Florida Family. None of the organizations behind these options have paid to be on this list. My Central Florida Family does not guarantee that any of these options are a good fit, fun or fulfilling for families based on individual family tastes, preferences, etc.